THE NEW YORK CONSTRUCTION AWARDS ARE THE LEADING CONSTRUCTION AWARDS IN NEW YORK.
The NYCA’s recognize achievements, developments and innovation within New York's booming construction industry and feature a wide range of categories for solution providers, contractors, architects, developers and local authorities.
All awards are free to enter and are impartially judged by a panel of industry experts. The awards are presented at the New York Build Expo on March 19, attended by hundreds of movers and shakers in the New York construction industry.
- The awards are free to enter. Any company that services NY's construction industry is eligible to enter (even without a physical presence in New York).
- All companies that enter for an award will have the opportunity to gain further exposure to the New York construction industry by having their award entry assessed by a Judging Panel made up on senior-level NYC construction professionals.
- Any company that reaches the final of the awards will receive a logo that they can use on their company literature or marketing material to show their achievement.
- Any company that wins an award will receive a prestigious trophy, certificate and logo
- Any company that wins an award will be officially recognized by their peers as being a market leader
- Journalists will be attending the awards ceremony and are available for interviews with award finalists and winners.